Monday, March 17, 2008

Abbot Kinney


Over the weekend I took my scooter and drove down to my favorite street to walk around and get inspiration from. Abbot Kinney have the best stores and a no chain store policy. Here are some pictures of some interesting "stuff" that I found and wanted to share.


I'm usually not a fan of glass and that's mainly because I'm very clumsy and I would most likely end up braking it, but this store had some amazing hand blown glass vases. http://neptina.net/




This store is called Altered Space Gallery and you can see more of their design, art and craft if you get on their website: www.alteredspacegallery.com



This painting is from my friend's Vanessas furniture store www.turquoiseLA.com


Further down on my blog i'm talking about a splash of yellow and here at http://www.plantationla.com/ is an example of it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love altered space gallery! I buy all of my jewelry there. They are the only ones in LA that carry Todd Reed and Ann Sportun (two of my faves). And they just so happen to be right around the corner from my house- not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing:) My advice is for people to save themselves some time and go there first for jewelry.

Anonymous said...

I want that sofa, looks so comfortable and soft

Vegan Ab said...

Great bblog I enjoyed reading